Friday, June 17, 2011

TGIF!

I have never been so freaking glad to see a Friday in my whole life. This week sucked... a lot. When I say a lot I don't mean just a lot. I mean a whole bunch of a lot.

At the beginning of the week we decided to get a new tire for the car. We went to NTB and discovered we needed 4 new tires and new shocks. So 900 dollars and 4 hours later we left NTB. Remember we are both unemployed this summer - 900 is a lot of freaking money!

Bestie had boy troubles this week and I talked her through it. It is always hard to hear someone you love in pain. It was so hard to listen to her sob. I am glad she has processed and is working through it now.

Car shopping is a pain in the ass. We looked at so many cars and all of them with the check engine light blazing. It was so frustrating. While searching the internet I dropped my new phone and somehow broke the plug for the charger (it won't freaking charge). I started crying from shear frustration of the week, and instead of being an understanding lad, Boyfriend called me a diva. Ugh!

I was so ready for this week to be over by Wednesday!!

Then yesterday Boyfriend and I had an explosive fight and I almost moved out... needless to say that just added to my "The Week Needs to be Over" mentality. I am so glad it is Friday!!!

Have you ever had a week that just wouldn't let up. All the little things combined with the big things in just the right configuration that you thought that the universe had a thing against you? I mean what did I do to deserve a week like that!! I have been a relatively good girl!

But the week is over now. TGIF my friends. Boyfriend is going to be sleeping all day (peace and quiet yay!) and I am going to lounge around the house and watch ghostie shows on Netflix. Maybe I can salvage the weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment